HEC has introduced an opportunity for faculty/staff and students to get MOS training and enhance their skills in Microsoft Office as Specialist in order to work with this suite with full professional proficiency. In addition to this, it is a chance to get Certified for globally renowned Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) worth 96$ for FREE.
- AIU Faculty/Staff and students are therefore advised to enroll as an AIU Faculty/Staff/Students at Microsoft Imagine Academy (MSIA) to get Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Online Training, etc. On the other hand, (Offline) Learning Plan, Syllabus, Study Material, Reference Books, Practice Quizzes, etc.
- Once a candidate gets trained as per the syllabus and practices well for the particular MOS Exam, he/she should register as a Test Candidate at Certiport to appear in the said exam.
AIU Faculty/Staff/Students are therefore advised to enroll themselves at MSIA for MOS Training and Learning Program first and then register at Certiport for the exam. The mode of exam is online and the candidates have to appear at AIU Computer Lab, an authorized Certiport Testing Centre on scheduled dates assigned by the campus administrators only.
Alhamd Education System (AES) Faculty/Staff/Students are further advised to register before 17th September, 2018 for MOS Examination.
The candidate should carry/have following to come for MOS Examination at the AIU Computer Lab:
- Candidate’s Faculty/Staff/Student ID Card
- Candidate’s CNIC
- Morning students must come in proper uniform, otherwise they are not allowed
- Candidate’s Certiport User ID
HEC recommended page for Microsoft Imagine Academy (MSIA)
HEC recommended page for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Enrollment as AIU Faculty/Staff/Student at MSIA:
Note: Use your Microsoft ID like MSN, Live, Hotmail etc.
Registration yourself at Certiport for MOS Exam:
Training Video of MS Word 2013
Feel free to ask in case of any query at email@example.com within office hours: 09:00AM to 06:00PM