B.Com In Information Technology(B.Com-IT)
Objective: This special program introduces use of information technology concepts with cost and managerial accounting practices. Students will be able to develop software and techniques for cost cutting and profit maximization.
- FSC/FA/ICS (12-year) or equivalent.
- Minimum 50% marks from an accredited institution.
- Test and Interview.
Masters of Commerce(M.Com)
Objective : This course aims to foster analytical skills in cost and management accounting which are essential in middle and large scale companies. Graduates will be able to serve companies in Pakistan and abroad.
- Candidates having above 50% marks in graduation for any of the following fields:
- Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, Economics, Engineering in relative discipline or Equivalent.
- Candidate has to pass AIU Entrance Test and Final Interview.
Bachelors of Commerce(B.Com)
Objective:This program inculcates concepts of business and accounting besides critical skills in students so that they could become successful accountants or business professionals.
- Intermediate degree (14-year) or equivalent
- Minimum 50% marks from an accredited institution
- Test and Interview